At Oscar Wylee we aim to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. This would only be possible if our team of Dispensing and Customer Service Consultants were comprised of the most talented individuals who believe in giving just that.
- Exceptional customer service via any media including social media
- Sound product knowledge
- Be fluent with fashion trends and style - confidently giving expert style advice.
- Embody and emulate Oscar Wylee's brand and values
- Trouble shoot for customer
- Passionate about helping people, ambitious and self-motivated
- Exceptional communicator (best in your group) and very organised
- Autonomous, self-managed, and resourceful
- Lives the Oscar Wylee brand and lifestyle
- Eagerness to learn and able to juggle multiple tasks and quickly adapt to new situations
- Provide a great experience to guests at every opportunity, fielding questions and providing upbeat, empathetic customer assistance
- Model the company culture, and exemplify our shared values on a day-to-day basis
To apply, please send us your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role answering the following questions:
- Why is Oscar Wylee a brand for which you would be proud to work?
- Describe in detail how you align with our Oscar Wylee guiding principles.
- Describe a particularly memorable customer service experience you have had. This can either be positive or negative, and explain how this experience shaped your view of what customer service means.
- What named brand/retailer do you most admire and why?
- What is your favorite Oscar Wylee frame and why?
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Oscar Wylee may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.