Updated: 17 February 2021
Dear Oscar Wylee community,
In support of the efforts to keep our customers, team members, and community at large safe during this time, Oscar Wylee is taking measures that are aligned with recommendations from government health authorities and Optometry Australia in all our retail stores. We are increasing our sanitation procedures taking the extra precaution to regularly clean our products and continuing to clean our equipment with alcohol wipes before and after use. Our team members have personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure they are safe.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our plans accordingly and will continue to keep you updated. Thank you for your understanding and the support you have shown us.
Re-opening Thursday 18 February
We are pleased to welcome you back to our stores in Victoria, re-opening Thursday 18 February.
We will be able to resume routine face-to-face eye care. Bulk billed eye tests are available to book online with our qualified optometrists.
Please check our locations page for updated trading hours before your visit.
Keeping you safe in-store
We are implementing these measures across all stores:
- Updated COVID safe plan with increased measures in-store.
- Non-contact collections at store entry only.
- Customer registration upon entry.
- Mandatory PPE for every team member.
- We will supply PPE for customers to wear them during appointments as per government regulations.
- Non-invasive temperature checks at the door for both team members and customers.
- All frames immediately sanitised after being tried on.
- Door staff (in clear uniform) to help keep the capacity limit in store and cleaning.
To ensure the health and safety of our valued clients, teams and community, we are following government guidelines and taking strict safety precautions in all of our stores. If you have travelled from overseas in the last 14 days or have had contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19, and are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing, sore throat or shortness of breath), please delay booking an appointment for at least 14 days.
We are open for new orders online. Your orders will be shipped directly to your home for free.
As always our team will continue to help you with your questions and inquiries. Connect with us via our contact us page. Stay safe, stay strong, and let’s take care of each other.
The Oscar Wylee Team