Assistant Store Manager
Do you have experience in the Fashion Industry and a solid background in both customer service and coaching? Are you ready to take your career to the next level and be challenged daily?
You will be working in a progressive environment where you get to spend quality time with patients, and be able to offer them quality products matching your service. You will Recruit, Support and Develop your Own Oscar Wylee Team.
- To ensure that the customer interaction exceeds their expectations at all times by embodying our Customer Influence guiding principle
- To develop a team who will provide eyewear solutions respectfully to our customers with absolute Integrity
- To establish & execute successful business solutions to improve store performance with a Kaizen mindset
- To understand and control store financial reports and operational requirements by reinforcing a cost-conscious culture
- To manage and inspire an Oscar Wylee Team Culture to achieve set weekly & monthly KPI's
- To drive brand awareness in by building customer relationships and establishing community
- Proven Management experience in the Optical/Fashion Industry of at least 2 years
- Experience building and creating an inviting store culture of success
- Experience increasing store profitability by understanding operational costs involved
- Ability to develop training and development plans for teams
To apply, please send us your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role answering the following questions:
- Why is Oscar Wylee a brand for which you would be proud to work?
- Describe in detail how you align with our Oscar Wylee guiding principles.
- Describe a particularly memorable customer service experience you have had. This can either be positive or negative, and explain how this experience shaped your view of what customer service means.
- What named brand/retailer do you most admire and why?
- What is your favorite Oscar Wylee frame and why?
Are you in? Apply for the position by email us